Friday, June 15, 2007

More than meets the eye



HUGELY exciting to be able to publish the first snapshot of one of our largest and most challenging builds to date - Sector 7.

A sim-wide build, Sector 7 opens to the public at 6pm on June 22nd following a Q&A with the film-makers and cast behind what promises to be one of the biggest movies of 2007 - TRANSFORMERS.



To find out more about the launch, and for access to a selection of high-quality movie stills and video clips, check out the official press release and digital EPK.



For my part I was a massive fan of the toys when I was a kid - I owned a couple, watched the cartoons, even wrote a couple of extra episodes of my own - so this is a chance to be involved in meta-marketing yet another movie that's really close to my heart, this time for Paramount. Even as I type the sim is teeming with some of the rarest talents in the metaverse, working around the clock to bring Michael Bay's phenomenal creation to Second Life.

In the unlikely event that you haven't a clue what I'm talking about, just watch this...



...then watch this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home