Friday, May 2, 2008

Iron Man machinima & fan art aplenty!

So, Annie Ok's machinima promo for our Second Life Iron Man avatar is finally complete, and here for your viewing pleasure. I've watched a fair bit of Second Life machinima, but I've never seen the likes of that last shot.



I've also posted a selection of some of the more interesting contributions to our Flickr fan art group:













Some of these have already been submitted into the contest to win the L$100,000 first prize, others I've just chosen because I liked them - which, give that I am not one of the competition judges, shouldn't be taken as being indicative of anything really.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iron Man was practically flawless as a super hero flick; it drops pretty obvious hints that would indicate a sequel as well... i'm thinking the next one should be equally great

May 6, 2008 at 9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home